Toro 36" Fixed Deck Hydro Drive Pistol Grip (50 State) (39934)
36" Fixed Deck Hydro Drive Pistol Grip (50 State) (39934)
Fixed Deck Hydro Drive
16 HP (12 kw) Kawasaki OHV V-Twin engine with 36" (91.4 cm) TURBO FORCE cutting technology deck. (Product shown 30986.)
- 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE 7-gauge deck
- 14.5 HP* Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Hydrostatic pump & motor drive provides instant forward and reverse without shifting
- Large 16" (40.6 cm) drive tires for excellent traction and superior floatation.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity 7/10 guage TURBO FORCE deck delivers unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- The Industry's Toughest Spindle Assembly: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Premium Hydraulics: Independent, commercial-duty .6 cu. in. (10 cc) displacement pumps and wheel motors provide instant forward and reverse control without shifting.
- Engine: 14.5 hp Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4-1/4" in 1/8" increments (2.5 cm to 10.8 cm in 3 mm increments)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Side-discharge standard
- Air Filter: 2-Stage Air Cleaner
- Adjustable Discharge: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 ft/min (5639 m/min)
- CARB Compliant: Model 39934
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.50-4" (23 x 9 - 10 cm) Flat-free
- Deck Design: 36" (91.4 cm) Side Discharge
- Discharge Chute: High-performance 5/16" (8 mm) rubber
- Drive Tires: 16" x 6.50-8" (40.6 x 16.5 - 20.3 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 603cc
- Ground Speed: 6.2 mph (10 km/h) fwd; 2.2 mph (4 km/h) rev
- Height: 41" (104 cm)
- Hydraulic Drive: Twin Hydro-Gear® Pumps
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium Synthetic
- Length: 74" (188 cm)
- Spindle Housing: Cast iron with 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) base
- Steering Controls: Pistol Grips
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Width: 37.1" (94 cm)
- Weight: 460 lbs (208 kg)
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 14.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.50-8 in. (40.6 x 16.5 - 20.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19 L)
- Discharge Type
- Side-discharge standard