2018 Trac-Vac 880
Call for Price
The Model 880 Trac Vac is one of over 20 lawn vacuums offered by Palmor Products to give your lawn and yard a well cared for look. An 8HP Briggs and Stratton power unit is mounted directly to the drawbar of the 17 cubic foot cart to give the versatility needed to change tools quickly and to aid in handling and storage.
The seventeen cubic foot cart, tapered to facilitate dumping and custom designed cart cover expands collection capacity to approximately 50 cubic feet. The cover is manufactured from 20 Ga. galvanized steel, providing for years of rust free service. The cover also features a one-piece tailgate for ease of dumping.
- The fast hitch and un-hitching of the Model 880 vacuum allows you to change from vacuuming equipment to plow, till or roll in a matter of minutes. Lower the jack stand, pull the hitch pin, remove the discharge chute and you are ready to attach another piece of equipment.
- The Model 880 Trac Vac is powered with a long life 8HP Briggs and Stratton Intek I/C ball-bearing engine. Additional features of the engine include throttle control, stop switch, electronic ignition, oil dip-stick, and a quiet low-tone muffler.
- The six-bladed forward curve turbine places noise level at a pleasing decibel rating while reducing leaves and clippings for better compaction in the collection container.
- Homeowners and commercial users agree the Model 880 Trac Vac is the right combination of horse power and matching capacity that makes the Model 880 a most efficient piece of lawn maintenance equipment.
- The fast attaching discharge chute is custom fit to each individual mower deck.
- Engine Power
- 8 hp